Watermelon PizzaPrint Recipe
- 1 round slice of watermelon from a large watermelon, 1-inch thick
- ½ cup thick Greek yogurt (Fage 2% works great)
- ¼ cup of your favorite granola
- 1 tsp silan (date syrup) or maple syrup
- 10 small basil leaves
- 10 very small mint leaves
- 6-10 edible flowers, if available
Place watermelon slice on a round serving platter.
Spread a layer of yogurt evenly over round, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
Sprinkle with granola and a drizzle of silan. Top with basil, mint, and edible flowers.
To serve, cut pizza in half and then in half again to create triangles. Serve immediately.