Jumbo Layered Taco SkilletPrint Recipe
- Cooking spray
- 1 (15 oz) can refried beans
- 2 (15 oz) jars salsa, divided
- 7 flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 (7 oz) can green chilies
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeño, drained and roughly chopped (optional)
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Grease a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with cooking spray. Lay each tortilla on a workspace and spread with refried beans. Top each with salsa, using up one of the jars. Sprinkle with cheese (reserving 1 cup for topping), then roll up like a jelly roll. Cut each roll in quarters. Assemble all the roll-ups in a baking dish, placing them side by side with the cut side facing up.
Top with additional jar of salsa, 1 cup of reserved cheese, green chilies, and jalapeño.
Bake uncovered for 35 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Serve hot.