Pizza Pot PiePrint Recipe
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small, bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup green olives, sliced
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Flour for dusting
- 1 ½ lbs store-bought pizza dough
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 Tbsp grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
In a large bowl, mix together the broccoli, green olives, sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper until incorporated. Divide the mixture evenly between the ramekins.
Roll out the pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Cut out circles slightly larger than the ramekin size. Place circles over filled ramekins and press down to seal, pulling dough over the edges.
Cut small slits in the top of each to allow steam to vent. Brush tops of pizza dough with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Enjoy!