Coconut Pineapple FloatsPrint Recipe
- 6 Tbsp canned, crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream (top white layer in can) or coconut meat from fresh virgin coconut, scraped and pureed
- ½ cup chilled almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla or coconut ice cream
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Coconut shell for serving
Prepare 2 serving glasses or coconut shells for serving.
Fill each glass with 3 tablespoons pineapple (include both juice and pineapple pieces), and whisk one tablespoon of coconut milk or blended coconut meat in each.
Add the almond milk to each, and mix in the maple syrup. Add ice cream and rum if desired. Top with toasted coconut.
Serve with a big bubble tea straw.