Bloody Mary PizzaPrint Recipe
- Your favorite pizza dough (enough for two pizzas)
- Vodka sauce:
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- 2 cups canned crushed tomato
- 5 Tbsp half-and-half
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Jalapeños, sliced
- Freshly sliced tomatoes
To make the sauce, bring all ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan. Immediately reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Divide the dough between 2 pizza pans (or 2 baking sheets) that have been lightly greased. Form the pizza rounds, then top with sauce. Add the cheese, then layer with toppings as desired.
Bake for 15–25 minutes depending on thickness of pizza. Serve immediately.